Monday 22 February 2010

So terrible to be back

I don't think I have ever noticed before how shit it feels to live in Cologne. When I first moved here I loved it and thought it's such a great city with great gigs and you can go shopping too...but now after I'm used to being in London all the time, it is so terrible to come back here. It's just so boring. Nothing is going on here and I get weird looks for my clothes too :( I don't understand how people who live here can be happy.
I finished uni now and the only plan I have is to find a job in London, to live there for good. Even if I had money and a job here, I could never be happy as there is nothing here I would like to spend my money on :S I sometimes wonder if people who decided to live in this country are happy to not have the best lifestyle they could get?

No comments:

Post a Comment