Thursday 30 July 2009

I can't wait for the gig autumn!

Although I was always more a summer person, but the autumn should be good :)
Pete will be on tour. I actually have tickets for 3 gigs already, the Queen Of Hoxton gig and the New Slang Kingston gig which will be rescheduled, the Roundhouse gig in September and I also plan of going to these Pete Doherty gigs:

Sunday 22-Nov-09 Netherlands Utreht Tivoli
Monday 23-Nov-09 Netherlands Rotterdam Watt
Tuesday 24-Nov-09 Netherlands Eindhoven Effenaar
Sunday 29-Nov-09 Germany Munich Backstage Werk
Monday 30-Nov-09 Germany Cologne Essigfabrik
Tuesday 01-Dec-09 Germany Hamburg Uebel & Gefaehrlich

I will also and and see the Rifles and Kasabian. Both are touring in Germany in October.
27 Oct 2009 Rifles at Live Music Hall/Köln
28 Oct 2009 Kasabian at Live Music Hall/Köln

I wonder how I will manage to go to university with such a busy calender lol
I can't wait for tomorrow, as I will have money again and will be able to buy all these tickets :D

2 comments:

  1. jaja, praller terminkalender! ;D
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEW! das hört sich irgendwie widerlich an :D
    kommst du denn auch zu mama's und meinem geburtstag oder nicht? :O
    aber es ist wie ich schon gesagt habe, du schaffst das schon mit der uni und den konzerten ;)
    i mog di ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D ja klar komme ich zu deinem und mamas geburtstag süsse, ich liebe euch ♥
    danke maus, ja ich muss es schaffen damit ich nächstes jahr auswandern kann

    ReplyDelete