Monday 3 August 2009

Rock and Rose/ my weekend :D

After a nice sunny friday afternoon which we spent sitting at a pub's balconny by the river drinking wine (me) and beer (Alex) we wanted to go out for a meal but as I got too drunk, we had to wait for the next day lol.

On Saturday we went for a meal to a nice posh restaurant in Richmond, one of Alex's friends has recommended to him called Rock and Rose. This name reminded me of the perfume by Valentino and so did the decor in the restaurant. I actually wonder if there is any connection between these two things.




We had humous and pitta (which I seem to be addicted to at the moment), tuna steak (me), lobster (Alex), a bottle of rose and for dessert creme brulee. It was delicious but just too much. I hate myself for never being able to know when to stop eating. Every lovely meal always end with belly ache, I must be kind of greedy I guess :S

2 comments:

  1. oh das sieht ja mal schick aus :D
    agatha, agatha, agatha...
    es ist ja immer dasselbe mit dir! :D:D:D
    du bist ein kleiner fresssack :D ich finds nur komisch das du soviel fressen kannst o.ô was man dir nicht ansieht :D und das ist übrigens auch seeehr seltsam o.ô
    pass bitte auf, nachher platzt du irgednwann noch! ;D
    hab dich lieb knuffi ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich bin fett cola, ich wiege 50 kilo :O ich habe soviel schon seit jahren nicht mehr gewogen!das liegt sicher daran, dass ich seit mein praktikum zuende ist nur auf meinem arsch sitze und nichts mache also keine bewegeung habe *schäm* :D ich liebe fressen und ich wünsche mir immer mein magen wäre etwas grösser wenn ich etwas so leckeres esse und bauchschmerzen wegen überfüllung bekomme
    hab dich auch lieb süsse ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete